Saturday, May 18, 2019

18 May 2019 - Electric Daisy Carnival - Las Vegas, NV, USA

For the second time, I have now attended the Electric Daisy Carnival in Las Vegas. I was looking forward to going back as I now had some expectations of how the event worked and how to have a good time. For the most part, I was there for the music. I really appreciate the art and like to enjoy the feelings and emotions that are evoked. This year still had some surprises, however.

First, on many of the nights, it got super cold. Next, due to high winds, there were a few cancellations. Finally, they sold an additional 20k tickets so the crowds were bigger. In spite of all these challenges, we made the best of it and had a great time.

Here is a playlist of the experience. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment