Friday, June 7, 2019

7 June 2019 - Anaheim, CA - Disneyland and California Adventure

The girlfriend had some expiring tickets from her previous career. We reached out to a few friends and made a day of enjoying the parks. No, we did not get to go to Star Wars Galaxy's Edge, but we went everywhere else. We started with California Adventure because there was a special this month. The ride named "Soarin'" was reverted to a California themed flight. For many years the ride has been international-themed so this was a bit of a fun throwback. I also found this gem of a poster!


With half our group being Disney employees and another third being former employees, I had a fun opportunity to see the parks in a very unique perspective. This day meant a lot to me. I really like my new friends and love seeing my girlfriend having a good time with people that make her shine.



However, this day came at the cost. Many of these friends, being veterans of Splash Mountain, insisted that I ride in the front of said ride. My first hint that something was amiss was after the first small hill as a little bit of water splashed over the front of the ride onto my lap.

The following photo was the last time of the day that I was not completely drenched. Laugh it up, you crazy-fun people.



No comments:

Post a Comment