Saturday, February 27, 2016

27 Feb 2016 - Another weekend, Another Airport

On my way to The Commonwealth of Puerto Rico this weekend. I started traveling at 8am PST from Orange County, making a stop in Atlanta, and then continuing on to San Juan around 10:30pm Atlantic Time. This will be my 4th (I think) trip to one of my favorite Islands. One of the more interesting parts about this place is that it is a Province of the USA (partying since the 1898 treaty of Paris which ended the Spanish American war) so I don't need my passport to travel there.

I have purchased a new Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8" as my personal movie and book entertainment for long flights. It seems to be luck of the draw anymore if a flight will have in-seat entertainment; moreover, it is even more annoying when airlines want to charge you for it. My solution is this nice tablet PC (a cheaper alternative to Apple Ipad Mini). This is my 3rd one having owned a 7" Tab 2 and a 7" Tab 4. I prefer android as I have more of my media backed up through google instead of itunes.



I am often told by friends and family that they admire my lifestyle of travel. While the destinations are great most of the time, realize that I spend more waking hours stuck in a cramped coach seat than I would like. I think you should take "the test" to see if you can handle my life... : )

Here is a lovely simulation of flying from JFK to SFO:

How far did you get before you stopped watching?

No comments:

Post a Comment