Saturday, April 15, 2017

15 April 2017 - Singapore - Part 2

I took a long run. It is only 4 weeks until I have the Orange County Half Marathon so I am trying to stay on top of my workouts and training (mainly because running untrained hurts). I got up about 4:30 am local time. For those of you on the US east coast ending your Friday workday, this is my start of a Saturday.

For the first half of my run it was dark...





Then the Sun came up...






I ran around the marina bay and out to the breakwall...they say Singapore is a shipping hub...that is an understatement... look at all these ships anchored out at sea.



After that I ran around the inside loop of the bay and got a few photos of the famous Mer-Lion statue.





I finished up my run by getting a few photos of the Asia Civilizations Museum and some statues along the Singapore River. There was one sculpture of a merchant deal and weighing that I found fascinating.





Good run...


No comments:

Post a Comment