Saturday, July 22, 2017

22 July 2017 - Ohio Work Trip

My annual July trip to Ohio to teach during a week long conference at work recently occurred again. I took a few extra days to visit family and friends. Here are some of the non-work adventures...

I got my Pizza Oven fix:


It was awesome getting to see both of my uncles on the McKay side of the family:







I got to see Unknown Hinson (does the Voice of Early Cuyler from Squidbillies) in concert:


I even got an autograph (he looks so annoyed)!



Finally, I made it on the lake again. Last year I gave water-skiing a try for the first time in a long time, enjoyed a few minutes and then spent the next few days recovering. This year with a few months of training and weight loss, I had a much more enjoyable trip. Ah the joy of performing stupid human tricks...


No comments:

Post a Comment