Saturday, October 14, 2017

14 October 2017 - 10 Mile Run @ Rocky River Metro Park, Ohio

Five to six times a year I travel back to Westlake, Ohio for team meetings and professional development. Ohio is currently hitting the fall weather I love. I like to joke that an Ohio fall is a lovely 6 days of perfect weather that occurs between hot humid summer and stupid cold winter that lasts the rest of the year. 



I couldn't miss the opportunity to hit the metro park trails. With 3 weeks until my San Francisco half marathon, the long run training needs to happen. Also known as the Emerald Necklace of Cleveland, the metro park trails cover nearly 75 miles of river valley. These trails are both bike and runner friendly.


I set a goal to go 10 miles starting from the marina near Lake Erie. Here are some photo highlights...






Success!






No comments:

Post a Comment