Friday, October 5, 2018

5 October 2018 - Orange County International Auto Show - Anaheim, CA

Every once in a while I like to pay a visit to one of the international auto shows. I am fascinated by the technology, engineering, and innovations. My father and I used to frequent classic car shows. He shared with me a lifetime of stories about muscle cars and what a few years of working as a mechanic had taught him.

I mostly go to see the Mustangs, Challengers, and a few of the goodies from Jeep, Hyundai, and VW. I think we are going to see a major change to electric vehicles over the next 10-20 years. Part of me will miss the old gas guzzling muscle cars. But I have had my fun. Here are a few of the cars I liked at this show...






Here is both a weird and innovative idea from Toyota. I think BMW tried something similar a few years back with a machine called the Clever. I like the idea. When you look around in average traffic, most of the time people are by themselves in 4-6 passenger vehicles. Why not create a car for one?



No comments:

Post a Comment