Wednesday, September 19, 2018

19 September 2018 - Tokyo, Japan - Part 7

I returned to Tokyo in preparation for my flight home to LAX. This trip has been good for me as I was able to truly relax and recover from my busy life. My only regret is that I wish my girlfriend could have joined me on this adventure. So, what to do on my last day?

I started with a walk through the Asakusa area. I wanted to see the Kaminarimon, with its giant chōchin, at the outer gate of Sensō-ji temple.



I did a little bit of shopping at Don Quijote. This store has everything including a smattering of weird Japanese products.



As I headed for the airport, I enjoyed a cold beverage from last few vending machines I would see on this trip. Gonna miss my Milk Teas, coffees, sports drinks, and other unique flavors...


Here is a video I made during the trip...



No comments:

Post a Comment