Sunday, March 17, 2019

17 March 2019 - Race for the Cure Half Marathon - Irvine, CA

I am not sure what I was thinking last November as I filled half this year with 6+ races. It has only been 2 weeks since my last big run and now I am doing another one. In a month...off to San Diego for another!




I'll give you this. This race was perfect for running. The weather was great, the course was fun and interesting, and the temperatures behaved themselves. Unlike my other runs, this event is one of the first where I actually raised funds for a charity. One of my character flaws is that I can sometimes be too vain (maybe even a bit of a narcissist). In trying to become a better person I keep looking for and trying things like this event.



It was a fun time! I think this is one of the most enjoyable races I have done over the last few years.



No comments:

Post a Comment