Saturday, April 27, 2019

13 April 2019 - San Diego,CA - Beach and Bay Half Marathon

I've been wanting to run a race in SD for a few years so last year as I was planning out my 2019 I found this little gem. At 45$ it was one of the more affordable options. It also happened on a Saturday so it was much easier to schedule. At the start, I enjoyed a nice sunrise, but it was really cold outside.


The course followed the outline of Mission Bay and also traveled along Mission Beach. This is the part of San Diego where I took my first surfing lesson nearly 8 years ago. I love this place.



I did have some issues during the race. My ankles were sore and I am not sure why. Maybe I have been going too hard and too fast as of late and this is a warning. Nonetheless, I finished and was happy with the results.




No comments:

Post a Comment