Sunday, January 21, 2018

21 January 2018 - California Love

I've now lived in Californa for 2 and a half years. For the most part, I still love it. Yes, the cost of living frustrates me. But the good weather and opportunities still balance out for me. I still wake up most days to sunshine and blue skies...ready for a run...



Farmers Markets are something I have been starting to get more active with. I absolutely love that most of my favorite fruits are grown right here. It has to be one of the healthiest eating choices one can make by buying direct from local farmers. I get especially excited about the fresh berries and honey.





There is also my joy of running the beach trails. I live about 7 miles from Newport Beach and find the 6-12 mile route excellent on a Saturday morning.



I still get to go out kayaking every once in a while too...the timing is starting to be good to catch good sunsets from the bay.





Of course, I don't use all my fitness for the forces of good...there are just too many temptations.
For example, Baja Sharkeez breakfast chicken nachos paired with 1 hour of unlimited mimosas!


No comments:

Post a Comment