Saturday, June 30, 2018

June 30, 2018 - Del Mar Fair - San Diego, California

When I was growing up in Ohio, one or two of my family's summer activities included going to the county fair. Usually, it was the Stark, Carroll or Tuscarawas ones. My girlfriend suggested we take a road trip to visit the Del Mar event (aka San Diego County Fair). Thanks to many years of Cedar Fair and Six Flags parks I rarely go to these Fairs for the rides. Most of the time I am interested in the Junk food and the farm/crafts of locals.




I am not quite sure about the theme because it gave me a creepy Willy Wonka vibe. Nevertheless, we had a good time exploring and enjoying the location. I think our main goal for the day was to get a good junk food fix, then explore the grandstands/crafts/farm displays. It was a good day!




No comments:

Post a Comment