Monday, September 26, 2016

26 September 2016 - Tokyo, Japan - Intro

I'm back in Japan (or Nipon as the locals call it). No work this time my friends. It's time for vacation.




I believe this is my 6th trip to Japan. Why do I keep going back? Mostly I enjoy the food, transportation system, and quite a few friends I have made over the years. This trip represents a new idea i've wanted to try for nearly a decade. I took a few hundred thousand airline miles from Delta, AA, and UA and booked a few tickets for my friends. My hope was to share my childhood friends' talents and stories with my Japanese friends. In addition I was hoping to visit some new places and test my growing language skills.

Random Asakusa, Tokyo street early in the morning.

There is over 3 weeks of really great things...so I am going to break this up into a few posts. We'll begin the story in Asakusa (pronounced Ah-Sock-Saa)...on to Part 1

No comments:

Post a Comment