Saturday, October 29, 2016

29 October - London, UK

Continuing my strategy for making travel to SA easier, I spent a long weekend in London recovering from the first 10 hour flight home. I recently applied for and received a registered traveler pass so I can get into the UK much faster.

I visited my favorite cheese sandwich place in Borough Market. I know what you are thinking, it is just a grilled cheese that Eric just overpaid 6£ to eat. But my friends, this is no mere "Cheese Toastie," it is 4 different cheeses from local UK farms, pure heaven in your mouth, and pure hell for your health.





I tried out Madam Tussaud's wax museum. I've been traveling to the UK for the last 4 years and been meaning to visit this usually crowded tourist location. Do the models look as real as everyone describes? Surprisingly yes!








Finally I enjoyed the general sights of London. Always a joy to see the iconic sights.




There was even a Comic convention occurring at the London Excel center...


No comments:

Post a Comment