Thursday, June 8, 2017

2 June 2017 - London, England - Part 2

With a 10 hour flight to JNB at 8pm, I had most of the day to go exploring. For a few years I have wanted to visit the London Film Museum to see the James Bond 007 exhibit. It did not disappoint as my movie geek was fully satisfied. Can you identify some of the following film props?












Next, I headed over to the London Sea Life Aquarium. I have not visited this place in about five years and wanted to see the penguins again. It was pretty crowded, but I found some relaxing moments.








As I exited the Aquarium, I found I had missed a rain storm. The grey clouds began to dissipate. I ended my remaining hours walking along the Thames Queens-walk. The sun appeared and it became one of the prettiest days I have ever seen in London. When I made it up to London Bridge I stopped by Borough Market for a Cheese Toasty and Kaisen Dairy's booth. As the day was growing late, I jumped on the Tube and headed to the airport to start my overnight flight. The next day I would sadly find out that the place I had just visited would suffer a terror attack. Stay strong England!






No comments:

Post a Comment