Friday, May 20, 2016

20 May 2016 - Ohio

My employer's corporate office is located in Westlake, Ohio, USA. From time to time I travel there for meetings or to deliver training during conferences. I used to think of the PD or professional development week each may to be a waste of time. However, over the last few years, with a growing number of us working remotely, it is really nice to get to meet and team build with new team members and others I rarely see anymore.

I took the opportunity to visit some family and friends as well. I also got my Cedar Point fix. Missed out? I'll be back the first week in August for a conference.




I'm now on my way home to CA via Chicago O'Hare. I got a pretty good view of downtown during the flight.


Next week I head to Scotland!

No comments:

Post a Comment